Thursday, April 18, 2019

I MISS COMMERCE by Anonymous


I MISS COMMERCE
I’m sad.  For a long while the Goldfish Report and Country Roads interviews about commerce was a major source for me, at least, for an education in commerce.  For sure it was not the standard education found in our public educational system.  But alas, with the exit of the Hill Billy educator … I’m lost.  Where do I go now?  I am left to reviewing the Country Roads previous reports … but I think I am catching on a bit by review.
And what slowed me down at first was my own education.  Aside from my measured genius IQ and my college degree, I found that first I had to go back and ‘unlearn’ what I had been programmed to think and believe.  Although I am not completely devoid of all of that, at least it doesn’t totally hold me back.  I think I am starting to evolve into a “Hill Billy” (lol).  Shrout taught us a new approach to reason and logic.  Shrout taught us the ‘Ascended Hill Billy’ approach to a lot of simplistic basic logic.  And to my ‘citified’ approach to life … it did take me a while to figure out the ‘difference’ between the use of the ‘red’ corncob and the ‘white’ corncob.  But I found, in essence, if one can’t figure out that dilemma, one is going to have a hard road figuring out Shrout Hill Billy logic on commerce.
And upon his recommendation, I did go in search of this Roger Elvick character which Shrout claims as his mentor.  And like he said … Roger is way, way ‘ascended’, even with the sparse information I have been able to find at present.
I have reviewed, and reviewed … and reviewed what Shrout was trying to explain regarding the private versus the public sides of commerce.  Astonishing!!!  Who would have ever thought?  But therein lies the trap.
One revelation which I have pondered for hours on end is this:  the people (think private) spends assets, and the corporations (think public) spend debt.  Whoa!!!  I realized just that one fact opens the whole of it.
And then plug in that one fact into our double entry accounting system, and then ‘bingo’!!!  It is starting to make sense.
Actually, I have just barely scratched the surface on the subject of what is called Accepted for Value.  But what Shrout said was that with AFV what we are doing as people is that we are extending private credit to set off a public debt.  And then he said by applying a credit to a debt, we are collapsing a constructive trust.  He said that constructive trusts are actually adhesion contracts which are cestui que vie in nature … in essence a trust which is completely in favor or the beneficiary which is in every case some form of government.  Shrout says … collapse that trust … AFV being one of several ways to do that.  Red corncob/white corncob.  Hmm.
And he justified this extension of private credit to set off a public liability by referring to, of all things, the Constitution where the people are said to be able to have unlimited ability to contract.  Shrout sees things that others simply don’t.
Then to top it all off, Shrout pulls the Bible, literally, inside out.  He obviously has great respect for the Bible … but how does he see all of that?  I’ve read the Bible several times, but he sees things I have never imagined.
He referred to the verse in Hebrews that says that Jesus is the ‘surety’.  He recommended we study suretyship … and I did.  That puts Jesus in a whole different perspective.  Unfortunately, Shrout got cancelled and didn’t do a report on suretyship which is a real shame.  I wonder what he would have opened up?
And praise be to God … Shrout explained the ‘prepay’.  That above all else touched me deeply in my heart.  With that understanding, the love of God and the work of Jesus was fixed in my heart and cemented into my understanding.  I haven’t been much of a church goer over the years, and understandably so.  I never heard any sermons so sweet and dear as those on Country Roads.  Those things became fixed in my heart, as I suppose from the ‘allegory’, by what was referred to as the Holy Ghost.  But for Shrout and his Hill Billy sermons, I doubt I would have ever had the experience.  But it is ‘mine’ now.  I have it.
What has become of Shrout I don’t know.  He revealed that there had been attempts made on his life.  Is he lying in some unmarked grave?  Did the ETs send a ship to pick him up?  I had heard he was scheduled for prison, but I can’t find him on the prison locator websites.  I would like to at least write him a thank you note.
So, I remain Anonymous.  I don’t have much to contribute.  But I really, really miss commerce.  Unfortunately and unfairly, Country Roads simply ran out.
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment