Thursday, December 19, 2019

Statement by the President

Office of the Press Secretary
Statement by the President
Today’s decision in Texas v. Azar is a win for all Americans and confirms what I have said all along: that the individual mandate, by far the worst element of Obamacare, is unconstitutional.

This decision will not alter the current healthcare system. My Administration continues to work to provide access to high-quality healthcare at a price you can afford, while strongly protecting those with pre-existing conditions. The radical healthcare changes being proposed by the far left would strip Americans of their current coverage. I will not let this happen. Providing affordable, high-quality healthcare will always be my priority.  They are trying to take away your healthcare, and I am trying to give the American people the best healthcare in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment