Saturday, September 19, 2020

Remarks by President Trump Before Air Force One Departure | Bemidji, MN

 

Office of the Press Secretary
REMARKS BY PRESIDENT TRUMP
BEFORE AIR FORCE ONE DEPARTURE
 
Bemidji Regional Airport
Bemidji, Minnesota
 
 
8:13 P.M. CDT
 
     Q    Thank you, sir.  Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died.  Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away.
 
     THE PRESIDENT:  She just died?
 
     Q    Yes.
 
     THE PRESIDENT:  Wow.  I didn’t know that.  I just -- you're telling me now for the first time. 
 
     She led an amazing life.  What else can you say?  She was an amazing woman.  Whether you agree or not, she was an amazing woman who led an amazing life.  I’m actually saddened to hear that.  I am saddened to hear that.
 
     Thank you very much.
 
                             END            8:14 P.M. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment